4 or 6 Sealed Gas Burners and 36" Convection Oven With Infrared Gas Broiler. Griddle and Grill Option Available. Island Back Included and Installed. Shown With Optional Leg Caps & 4" Stub Back.
- Sealed burners deliver exceptional performance at every setting and lift off to provide easy cleanup
- 3 sizes of burners to serve your everyday needs: 17,000 BTU (lg), 13,000 BTU (med), 9,000 BTU (sm)
- Variable infinite flame settings for all sealed top burners
- Automatic, electronic ignition ensures, re-ignition in the event the flame goes out, even on the lowest burner setting
- Continuous commercial-grade cast iron grates allow for easy transfer of pots and pans across the entire cooking surface
- Sealed single piece tooled porcelainized cook top can hold more than a gallon of spills
- Analog controls provide easy, push and turn operation
- Blue light indicates oven functions
- Heavy metal die-cast black satin knobs with chrome bezels
- Stainless steel Island Back trim included and installed
- Multiple functions include: Standard Bake, Convection Bake, Infrared Broil and Fan modes
- Convection System optimizes uniform air flow
- Two chrome plated heavy duty racks with 4 positions on heavy chrome side support
- Accommodates full size commercial sheet pan
- Front panel switch controls oven lighting for optimal visibility
- Oven front construction is a durable, precision-made one piece frame
- Gas Supply: Natural Gas
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.