- This convenient junction box does more than just allow multiple appliances to be plugged into a single outlet.
- It also protects your electrical system from overload that may be created by using appliances such as Microwave Oven, a Refrigerator, and a Coffee Maker, on the same outlet.
- It protects the circuit by reacting to the use of the Microwave Oven and disrupting the current to the other two appliances any time the Microwave Oven is in use.
- SINGLE CARTON: 4.5" H x 7" W x 3.75" D
- SINGLE CARTON: 2 Lbs.
- SINGLE CARTON UPC: 0 7984102003 4
- MASTER CARTON: 11.25" H x 19.5" W x 15" D
- MASTER CARTON: 28 Lbs.
- MASTER CARTON: 20 PIECES
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.