- 4.4 CU. FT. CAPACITY
- Can Dispenser in Door Holds Six 12 oz. Cans
- Flush Back Design with Recessed Handle
- Automatic Defrost
- Security Door Lock Located at the Bottom of the Door
- Interior Light
- Door Rack Holds 2 Liter Bottle / Gallon Jug
- Crisper with Glass Top
- Reversible Door - Left or Right Swing
- Glass Shelves
- R600A CFC Free Refrigerant
- Energy Star
- Free standing installation only. Proper ventilation is required to maintain satisfactory cooling and overall performance. See owner's manual for proper installation requirements.
||4.4 Cu. Ft.
||33" H x 19.25" W x 22" D
||34.5" H x 20.25" W x 22.75" D
||110V / 60HZ
Energy Star Rated:
4.4 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.