- Free Standing 20" Range
- 2 Enamel Top Supporters
- Oven Temperature Range: 200-550 Degrees F (93-288 Degrees C)
- Factory Pre-Set for Use with Natural Gas. Can be
- Converted for LP-Propane Gas (Parts Included)
- Bake & Broil Oven for Maximum Versatility
- Waist High Broiler
- Broil Pan Assembly
- 4 Sealed Burners (3 Types): 1 Rapid Burner;
- 2 Semi-Rapid Burners; & 1 Simmer Burner
- Automatic Electronic Ignition
- Dual Porcelain Cook-Top
- Oven Vent to Allow Air to Circulate Properly
- 2 Oven Racks
- Oven Door Handle
- Leveling Legs
- Anti-Tip Anchor Bracket
- See-Thru Glass Door
- Switch-Controlled Oven Light
- Storage Drawer
- Colors: Stainless Steel
- ADA Compliant
||39.5" H (w/Splashguard) x 19.5" W x 25.75" D (with handle & knobs)
||41.5" H x 22.25" W x 27" D
||(Igniter) 110V / 60HZ
|Oven Temperature Range
||200-550° Degrees F (93-288° Degrees C)
Energy Star Rated:
1.9 cu. ft.
Hidden Bake Element:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.