- For use with Bosch Downdrafts
- Can be mounted on the exterior of the home to minimize noise in the cooking area
- Can be roof-mounted or mounted on an exterior wall, depending on appearance preferences or to best suit the ducting application
- 6" Transition required (DHZDHR6)
- Cable connected to blower and hood controls with a length of 30 ft.
|Gross weight (kg)
||600 Cu Ft mi
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||19 '' / x 14 7/16 '' x 10 13/16 ''
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||15.74 x 19.29 x 25.19
|Diameter of air duct (in) top
|Net weight (lbs)
|Gross weight (lbs)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.