Contemporary Stainless Steel Design
#1 in Capacity at 4.7 Cu.Ft.
Amber Colored LCD Display
10 Cooking Modes for Convenient Every Day Cooking
EcoClean™ 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
- Contemporary Stainless Steel Design
- ClearTouch® Glass Control
- Dial Controls - Direct Access to Cooking Modes
- Flush-to-Cabinet Design
- #1 in Capacity at 4.7 Cu.Ft.
- Recessed Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
- Hidden Bake Element for Increased Capacity
- Amber Colored LCD Display
- Timer with Cook Time Function
- LCD Preheat Monitor Shows Progress of Preheat Cycle
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking
- High Quality Self-cleaning Rack Supports
- 10 Cooking Modes for Convenient Every Day Cooking
- EcoClean™ 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
|Cooking method first cavity
||Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Conventional heat, Dough proving setting, Half width variable grill, Hot air & bottom heat, Pizza setting, Top heating, 1/3 bottom heat., warming
|Cleaning system - cavity 1
|Interior Lights - cavity 1
||3 x Oven racks /upper
|Bake Element Wattages cavity 1 (W)
|Broil Element Wattages cavity 1 (W)
||25; 30 A
||Fixed connection, No plug
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||29 1/16'' x 29 3/4'' x 23 7/8''
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)
||28 1/4'' x 28 1/2'' x 24''
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||34'' x 34'' x 31''
|Power cord length (in)
|Net weight (lbs)
|Gross weight (lbs)
Single Wall Oven
Energy Star Rated:
4.7 cu. ft.
Hidden Bake Element:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.