A Newly Designed and Engineered Bosch Combination Oven Featuring a Speed Oven and Wall Oven with Stainless Steel Knobs.
- 10 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Custom Cooking Modes: Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof
- Genuine European Convection
- Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
- EcoClean 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
- One Oven Light to Better Monitor Cooking Progress
- Kitchen Timer
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified. 100°-450° F
- Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft.
- Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
- The Bosch Speed Oven Cooks Faster than a Traditional Oven and Can Also be Used as a Microwave.
- Genuine European Convection for Even Baking Results on Mutliple Levels.
- Heavy-duty Metal Knobs for a Premium Look and Feel.
- Wall Ovens are Compatible with Most Competitors' Cut-Outs.
- The Wall Oven is Designed to be Installed Flush with your Cabinetry.
|Cooking method second cavity
||3rd element convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Dough proving setting, Pizza setting, Small area grill, Top/bottom heating, Top heating, 1/3 bottom heat., Variable small-area grill, Warming
|Cleaning system - cavity 2
||easy to clean enamel
|Number of interior lights
||2 x Oven racks /lower
|Microwave Wattages (W)
|Bake Element Wattages cavity 1 (W)
|Broil Element Wattages cavity 1 (W)
|Convection Element Wattages cavity 1 (W)
|Convection Element Wattages cavity 2 (W)
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||49'' x 29 3/4'' x 24 1/2''
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)
||48 5/8'' x 28 1/2'' x 23 1/2''
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||55 3/4'' x 34'' x 31 1/2''
|Power cord length (in)
|Net weight (lbs)
|Gross weight (lbs)
Electric Wall Oven/microwave Combo
Energy Star Rated:
4.6 cu. ft.
Hidden Bake Element:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.