- Color TFT Touch Control with SteelTouch Buttons for Easier Operation of the Oven
- 14 Specialized Cooking Modes in Both Cavities - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Custom Cooking Programs Both Cavities: No-Preheat Frozen Food Mode, Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof
- Genuine European Convection in Both Cavities
- Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
- Fast Preheat Reduces Preheat Time
- EcoClean 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
- EcoChef Mode - Remaing Heat in Cavity Finishes Cooking Process
- AutoProbe: Takes the Guesswork out of Rare, Medium and Well Done
- Two Halogen Lights per Cavity Provide Superior Illumination
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start Function
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified. F100°-450°. Two Separate Time Intervals can be Programmed
- Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft.
- Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
- Side-Opening Door Offers Better Ergonomic Access to the Oven Cavity.
- The Color TFT Control Panel with SteelTouch Buttons is Easy to Use.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack Offers Safe Access to the Oven Cavity.
- The Wall Oven is Designed to be Installed Flush with your Cabinetry.
- Wall Ovens are Compatible with Most Competitors' Cut-Outs.
|Cooking method second cavity
||3rd element convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Dough proving setting, Pizza setting, Special baking setting, Top/bottom heating, Top heating, 1/3 bottom heat., Variable small-area grill, Warming
|Cleaning system - cavity 1
||, Self Clean
|Cleaning system - cavity 2
||easy to clean enamel
|Number of interior lights
||3 x oven racks /upper, 3 x oven racks /lower, 1 x Broiler pan /upper, 1 x temperature probe /upper
|Bake Element Wattages cavity 1 (W)
|Broil Element Wattages cavity 1 (W)
|Convection Element Wattages cavity 1 (W)
|Convection Element Wattages cavity 2 (W)
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||52 1/16'' x 29 3/4'' x 23 1/2''
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)
||49 3/4'' - 51 1/2'' x 28 1/2'' x 23 1/2''
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||53 7/8'' x 34'' x 31 1/2''
|Power cord length (in)
|Net weight (lbs)
|Gross weight (lbs)
Double Wall Oven
Energy Star Rated:
4.6 cu. ft.
Hidden Bake Element:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.