Contemporary Stainless Steel Design
#1 in Capacity at 4.2 Cu.Ft.
Amber Colored Full Text Display
Genuine European Convection With ACS
EcoClean™ 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
- Contemporary Stainless Steel Design
- ClearTouch® Glass Control
- Retractable Controls for Sleek and Easy to Clean Design
- Flush-to-Cabinet Design
- #1 in Capacity at 4.2 Cu.Ft.
- Double Oven for More Capacity and Cooking Flexibility
- Recessed Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
- Hidden Bake Element for Increased Capacity
- Amber Colored Full Text Display
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start Function
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking
- High Quality Self-cleaning Rack Supports
- Two Oven Lights to Better Monitor Cooking Progress
- Sabbath Mode
- Genuine European Convection With ACS
- Speed Convection Saves up to 30% Time
- Fast Preheat Reduces Preheat Time to around 7 Minutes
- 14 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Thermal Cooking with Bake, Broil and Roast in Lower Oven
- Custom Cooking Modes: Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof
- Meat Probe Takes Guesswork out of Cooking
- Recipe Mode Provides 30 Pre-Programmed Auto Settings
- EcoClean™ 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
|Bake Element Wattages cavity 1 (W)
|Broil Element Wattages cavity 1 (W)
|Convection Element Wattages cavity 1 (W)
|Bake Element Wattages cavity 2 (W)
|Broil Element Wattages cavity 2 (W)
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||51 3/4'' x 26 3/4'' x 23 7/8''
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)
||51 1/8'' x 25 1/2'' x 24''
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||56 3/4'' x 34'' x 31''
|Power cord length (in)
|Net weight (lbs)
|Gross weight (lbs)
Double Wall Oven
Energy Star Rated:
4.2 cu. ft.
Hidden Bake Element:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.