The Bosch black stainless steel helps guard against scratches and fingerprints The Newly Designed Full-depth Electric Slide-in Range Fits into Any Freestanding Range Cutout, and Offers a Flush Built-in Look.
- Touch Control for Easier Operation of the Oven
- Heavy-duty Metal Knobs for a Premium Look and Feel
- 11 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Genuine European Convection for Even Baking Results on Multiple Racks.
- Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
- Fast Preheat Reduces Preheat Time
- Warming Zone
- One Oven Light to Better Monitor Cooking Progress
- Kitchen Timer
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified. 100°-450° F
- Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft.
- Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
- The New Bosch Slide-in Range Fits in Any Freestanding Range Cutout.
- Cook with a 6" or a 9" Element.
- At 4.6 cu. ft., a Large Oven Capacity Accommodates Most Pots and Pans.
- Genuine European Convection for Even Baking Results on Mutliple Levels.
- The Warming Drawer Keeps Everything You Cook Warm and Ready to Serve.
|Product name / series name
|Door Material - cavity 1
|Type of energy - cavity 1
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (mm)
||927 x 800 x 681 mm
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||36 1/2'' x 31 1/2'' x 26 3/4''
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)
||30'' width slide-in
|Cavity dimensions (in)
||17 13/16" x 24 1/8" x 18"
||1 x oven racks /upper
|Optional accessories - cavity 1
|Power cord length (cm)
|Power cord length (in)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.