The Full-depth Gas Slide-in Range Fits into Any Freestanding Range Cutout, and Features Five Burners to Cook More Dishes at Once.
- Touch Control for Easier Operation of the Oven
- Heavy-duty Metal Knobs for a Premium Look and Feel
- Low-profile Design for an Integrated Appearance
- Stainless Steel Maintop
- 9 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Standard Convection
- Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
- 5 Burners Add Flexibility to your Cooking
- One Oven Light to Better Monitor Cooking Progress
- Kitchen Timer
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified. 100°-450° F
- Large Capacity at 4.8 Cu Ft.
- The New Bosch Slide-in Range Fits in Any Freestanding Range Cutout.
- Powerful 18,000 BTU Center Burner Speeds Cooking Time.
- At 4.8 cu. ft., a Large Oven Capacity Accommodates Most Pots and Pans.
- Heavy-duty Metal Knobs for a Premium Look and Feel.
- The Warming Drawer Keeps Everything You Cook Warm and Ready to Serve.
|Product name / series name
||Freestanding gas cooker
|Type of energy - cavity 1
||Gas heating for cooker and hob
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (mm)
||927 x 800 x 741 mm
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||36 1/2" x 31 1/2'' x 29 3/16"
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)
||30'' width slide-in
|Cavity dimensions (in)
||17 13/16'' x 24 1/8'' x 18''
||1 x oven racks /upper, 1 x nozzle set for liquid gas, 1 x cast iron pan support
|Optional accessories - cavity 1
||HEZ298102, HEZGR301, HEZTR301, HGZBS301, HGZIT301
|Power cord length (cm)
|Power cord length (in)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.