The Speed Microwave Oven Pairs the Cooking Qualities of a Conventional Oven with the Speed of Microwave Technology
- Nine AutoChef Cycles Offer Faster Cooking Times For Your Convenience
- Direct Wire 240 Volt
- 1750 Watt Broil Element
- 1000 Watts Microwave Power
- 1700 Watt Convection Element
- Convection Cooking
- Installs Perfectly Flush With a Bosch Wall Oven or Steam Oven & Warming Drawer
- Wall or Undercounter Installation
- White Colored LCD
- 10 Levels of Microwavable Power
- Kitchen Timer and Childlock Setting
- Stainless Steel Cooking Interior
- Metal and Ceramic Turntable
- AutoChef Cooking Cycles Offer Faster Cooking Times for your Convienience
- Flush Install Matches Bosch Wall Oven, Steam Oven, or Warming Drawer
- 2-in-1 Microwave and Convection Oven for a Variety of Cooking Options
- 30" Width Can be Installed in Horizontal and Vertical Configuration
- Electrical Connection - 240 Volt Direct Wire
|Max. Microwave power (W)
|Number of Power Levels
|Type of auto-cooking
||Sensor and weight control
|Type of control
|Clock / Timer
||1 x grid
|Turntable diameter (in)
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||19 5/8'' x 29 3/4'' x 21 3/8''
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)
||19 1/4'' x 28 1/2'' x 23 1/2''
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||23.62 x 26.29 x 33.85
|Power cord length (in)
|Net weight (lbs)
|Gross weight (lbs)
Energy Star Rated:
4.7 cu. ft.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.