SteelTouch™ with PreciseSelect™ - A Bosch Exclusive. High-end, Stainless Steel Touch Controls with Direct Cooking Selection (17 Settings).
3-Zone 12" Heating Element with Powerful 2700W. 3 Heating Zone Sizes in One. Accomodates a Variety of Pan Sizes.
AutoChef™ Sensor - A Bosch Exclusive. Maintains Exact Frying Temperature for Perfect Results and Convenient, Healthy, Nutritional Cooking.
2-Level Heat Indicator - Warns if Cooktop is Warm or Hot
- SteelTouch™ with PreciseSelect™ - A Bosch Exclusive. High-end, Stainless Steel Touch Controls with Direct Cooking Selection (17 Settings).
- Front and Back Stainless Steel Strip for a Premium Look
- 3-Zone 12" Heating Element with Powerful 2700W. 3 Heating Zone Sizes in One. Accomodates a Variety of Pan Sizes.
- Dual Element Offers the Capability to use Multiple Pan Sizes
- PowerStart™ - Initial Maximum Power Output, Then Automatic Decrease to Pre-Selected Temperature. Avoids Boil Overs.
- Infinite Temperature Controls for Precision Cooking
- AutoChef™ Sensor - A Bosch Exclusive. Maintains Exact Frying Temperature for Perfect Results and Convenient, Healthy, Nutritional Cooking.
- Bosch Recommended Pan Included. Excellent Heating Performance and Superior Cleanability. Dishwasher safe. Works with Electric and Induction Cooktops. Also available as accessory: HEZ390230
- CountDown Timer - Built-In Timers for Each Element. Doubles as General-Purpose Kitchen Timer.
- Clean Lock - Prevents Unwanted Changing of Settings while Cleaning Spill-Overs.
- Keep Warm function allows meals to remain ready to serve
- 2-Level Heat Indicator - Warns if Cooktop is Warm or Hot
- ChildLock - Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentially Switched on. Locks Temperature Settings if in Use.
|Total number of cooktop burners
|Location of 1st heating element
|Power of 1st heating element (W)
||0.7 ; 1.7 kW
|Dimension of 1st heating element (in)
|Location of 2nd heating element
|Power of 2nd heating element (W)
|Dimension of 2nd heating element (in)
|Location of 3rd heating element
|Power of 3rd heating element (W)
||1.05 ; 2.2 ; 3.1 kW
|Dimension of 3rd heating element (in)
||6", 8", 12"
|Location of 4th heating element
||Cooking zone front right
|Power of 4th heating element (W)
|Dimension of 4th heating element (in)
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||1/4"+4" x 31" x 21 1/4"
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)
||4" x 28 7/8" x 20"
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||7 7/8" x 37 3/8" x 24"
|Minimum distance from counter front (in)
|Minimum distance from rear wall (in)
|Net weight (lbs)
|Gross weight (lbs)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.