PowerSim® - Quick Heating with Large Flame or Gentle Simmering with a Diffuser Cap.
Heavy-Duty Metal Plated Knobs for a Quality Look and Feel.
Powerful 18,000 BTU center-mounted burner
Automatic Electronic Re-Ignition - in Case Flame Goes Out the Burner is Automatically Re-Ignited
- PowerSim® - Quick Heating with Large Flame or Gentle Simmering with a Diffuser Cap.
- OptiSim® - Simmer Delicate Sauces without Scorching
- Centralized Controls for Easy Use and More Intuitive Operation of Cooktop.
- Heavy-Duty Metal Plated Knobs for a Quality Look and Feel.
- Cooktop Design Coordinates with Bosch Wall Ovens
- Low-Profile Design for a More Integrated Appearance
- Powerful 18,000 BTU center-mounted burner
- Automatic Electronic Re-Ignition - in Case Flame Goes Out the Burner is Automatically Re-Ignited
- Continuous Grates - Effortlessly Move Pots and Pans. Easy to Clean.
- Sealed Burners Prevent Spills From Entering the Burner Box
|Number of Single grates
|Number of Double grates
|Type of grate
||3 x cast iron pan support
|Location of 1st heating element
|Power of 1st burner (BTU)
|Location of 2nd heating element
|Power of 2nd burner (BTU)
|Location of 3rd heating element
|Power of 3rd burner (BTU)
|Location of 4th heating element
|Power of 4th burner (BTU)
|Location of 5th heating element
|Power of 5th burner (BTU)
||Natural gas 15 mbar (USA)
|Alternative gas type
||Liquid gas 27,5 mbar (USA)
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||+3 13/16'' x 37'' x 21 1/4''
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)
||3 13/16'' x 34 15/16'' x 19 1/8''
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||8 3/8'' x 43 1/8'' x 24 3/4''
|Minimum distance from counter front (in)
|Minimum distance from rear wall (in)
|Power cord length (in)
|Net weight (lbs)
|Gross weight (lbs)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.