11" Heating Element with Powerful 3600W
CountDown Timer - Built-In Timers for Each Element. Doubles as General-Purpose Kitchen Timer.
Overflow Detection - Sounds Alarm and Shuts off Cooktop in Case of an Overflow
PotSense™ - Automatically Adjusts Cooking Element to the Size of the Pan Bottom
- 11" Heating Element with Powerful 3600W
- SpeedBoost™ - This Fast-heat Mode Boils Water Twice as Fast as Conventional Electric Cooktops, Saving Time and Energy.
- CountDown Timer - Built-In Timers for Each Element. Doubles as General-Purpose Kitchen Timer.
- Keep Warm Function - Perfect for Melting Chocolate or Butter or Keeping Food Warm
- Overflow Detection - Sounds Alarm and Shuts off Cooktop in Case of an Overflow
- ChildLock - Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentially Switched on. Locks Temperature Settings if in Use.
- SafeStart - Ensures that Element is Only Activated, if Suitable Cookware is in Position; no Activation When Other Metal Objects are Placed on Element
- Anti-Overheat System - Shuts off Cooktop, if Surface Temperature Exceeds a Set Value
- 2-Level Heat Indicator - Warns if Cooktop is Warm or Hot
- PotSense™ - Automatically Adjusts Cooking Element to the Size of the Pan Bottom
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||1/4''+4 1/8'' x 31'' x 21 1/4''
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)
||4 1/8'' x 28 3/4'' x 19 7/8''
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||7 1/16'' x 36 5/8'' x 26 5/8''
|Minimum distance from counter front (in)
|Minimum distance from rear wall (in)
|Power cord length (in)
|Net weight (lbs)
|Gross weight (lbs)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.