5 Wash Cycles and 3 Options
259 kwh/yr - Energy Star®
14 Place Setting Capacity
Multi-Function LED with Remaining Time
Red Remaining Time Display
- 5 Wash Cycles and 3 Options
- 259 kwh/yr - Energy Star®
- EcoSense Reduces Energy Usage by up to 20%
- AquaStop® Leak Protection
- 14 Place Setting Capacity
- RackMatic® Automatically Adjustable Upper Rack
- Multi-Function LED with Remaining Time
- 19 H Delay Start Timer
- Red Remaining Time Display
- 800 Series Racks
- Stainless Steel TallTub
- Silver Painted Fascia in Stainless Steel
- Saves up to 280 gallons of water each year
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR Requirements for Water by 69%
- Half Load Option for small loads
- Express Wash - In 30 Minutes or Less
- Delicate Wash for Fine China
- 500 Series Racks
- Duo-Flex Silverware Basket
- Extra Tall Item Sprinkler Cleans Items 22" Tall
- 47 dBA- No quieter dishwasher in its class
|Silence level (dBA)
|Energy Star® qualified
|Energy Consumption (kWh/yr)
|Number of place settings
|Adjustable upper rack
|Flip tines in upper rack
|Flip tines in lower rack
|Sanitizing wash cycle(s)
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||33 7/8 '' x 23 9/16 '' x 22 9/16 ''
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)
||33 7/8'' x 24 '' x 24 ''
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||36 5/8'' x 26 3/8'' x 26''
|Gross weight (lbs)
|Net weight (lbs)
Energy Star Rated:
Stainless Steel Tub:
Fully Integrated Controls:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.