Stainless Steel TallTub
Saves up to 280 gallons of water each year
AquaStop® Leak Protection
14 Place Setting Capacity
- 44 dBA
- Saves up to 280 gallons of water each year
- 800 Series Racks
- Red LCD Display
- Delicate Wash for Fine China
- Stainless Steel TallTub
- Real Stainless Steel Fascia Panel
- InfoLight® Beams on the Floor to Indicate Dishwasher is Running
- 6 Wash Cycles and 3 Options
- Sanitize Option eliminates bacteria and enhances drying results
- Variable Spray Pressure
- 234 kwh/yr - Energy Star®
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR Requirements for Water by 69%
- EcoSense Reduces Energy Usage by up to 20%
- Half Load Option for small loads
- AquaStop® Leak Protection
- Multi-Function LED with Remaining Time
- 19 H Delay Start Timer
- Express Wash - In 30 Minutes or Less
- Rinse Cycle- Instead of PreRinsing
- 14 Place Setting Capacity
- RackMatic® Automatically Adjustable Upper Rack
- Duo-Flex Silverware Basket
- Extra Tall Item Sprinkler Cleans Items 22" Tall
|Silence level (dBA)
|Energy Star® qualified
|Energy Consumption (kWh/yr)
|Number of place settings
|Adjustable upper rack
|Flip tines in lower rack
|Sanitizing wash cycle(s)
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||33 7/8'' x 23 9/16 '' x 21 11/16 ''
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)
||33 7/8 '' x 24 '' x 24 ''
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||35 7/8'' x 26 7/8'' x 26''
|Gross weight (lbs)
|Net weight (lbs)
Energy Star Rated:
Stainless Steel Tub:
Fully Integrated Controls:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.