9 Wash Cycles and 2 Options
190 kwh/yr - Energy Star®
14 Place Setting Capacity
24 H Delay Start Timer
Sanitize Option eliminates bacteria and enhances drying results
Saves up to 290 gallons of water each year
- 9 Wash Cycles and 2 Options
- 42 dBA
- 190 kwh/yr - Energy Star®
- EcoSense Reduces Energy Usage by up to 20%
- AquaStop® Leak Protection
- 14 Place Setting Capacity
- RackMatic® Automatically Adjustable Upper Rack
- Extra Tall Item Sprinkler Cleans Items 22" Tall
- 24 H Delay Start Timer
- Sanitize Option eliminates bacteria and enhances drying results
- 800 Series Racks
- Saves up to 290 gallons of water each year
- Red Colored Full Text Display
- Load Size Sensor Automates Wash Temperature
- Rinse Cycle- Instead of PreRinsing
- Stainless Steel TallTub
- Real Stainless Steel Fascia Panel
- Variable Spray Pressure
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR Requirements for Water by 72%
- Multi-Function LED with Remaining Time
- Express Wash - In 30 Minutes or Less
- Glass Care Cycle for Fine Glassware
- Flexible Silverware Basket
|Silence level (dBA)
|Energy Star® qualified
|Energy Consumption (kWh/yr)
|Number of place settings
|Adjustable upper rack
|Flip tines in upper rack
|Flip tines in lower rack
|Sanitizing wash cycle(s)
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||33 7/8 '' x 23 9/16 '' x 22 9/16 ''
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)
||33 7/8'' x 24 '' x 24 ''
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||35 7/8'' x 26 7/8'' x 26''
|Gross weight (lbs)
|Net weight (lbs)
Energy Star Rated:
Stainless Steel Tub:
Fully Integrated Controls:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.