- Microwave operation with 5 output levels: 1000, 600, 360, 180, 90 W.
- Oven operation with 4 heating methods:
Convection at 100 °F from 210 °F to 480 °F,
Broil + convection from 210 °F to 480 °F,
Broil + circulated air from 210 °F to 480 °F,
Broil with 3 levels of intensity, maximum output 2000 W.
- Heating methods with microwave output levels 600, 360, 180 and 90 W freely combinable.
- 15 automatic programs with weight indication, customisable:
4 defrosting programs
4 cooking programs
7 combination programs
- Option to save individual recipes.
- Sabbath mode with constant temperature of 185 °F.
- One touch control panel and an interactive visual display.
- Rotary knob and TFT touch display operation.
- Information key with use indicators.
- Side-opening door opens up to 180° angle.
- Fast heating setting.
- Four rack levels.
- Actual temperature display.
- 60 W halogen light on the side.
- Thermally insulated door with triple glazing.
- Triple door lock.
- Child lock.
- Safety shut-off.
- Cooled housing with temperature protection.
- Hygienic stainless steel interior with glass ceramic base.
- Interior back wall with catalytic coating.
- Door hinge not reversible.
- The front of the appliance extends 1 7/8 " from the furniture cavity.
- If the handle (optional accessory) is retrofitted, the outer edge of the door handle extends 3 11/16" (94 mm) from the furniture cavity.
- Consider the overhang, incl. the door handle where applicable, when planning to open drawers next to the appliance.
- When planning a corner solution, pay attention to the 110° door opening angle.
- The electrical outlet needs to be planned outside of the cut-out niche.
- Total rating 0.95 kW.
- Total Amps: 2*20 A.
- 240 / 208 V / 60 Hz.
- Connection cable 71" without plug
- Handleless door / automatic door opening
- Single operation and combination of microwave, grill and oven
- Sequential operation of up to 5 modes incl. programming of combined operation and rest time
- TFT touch display
- Electronic temperature control
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.