Argentinian-style wood-burning grill with primary grilling area measuring 726 square inches. Built-in model with powerful gas starter system quickly lights the fire.
Elevate your grilling to a higher level with the Gaucho Grill by Kalamazoo Outdoor Gourmet. Inspired by traditional Argentinian wood-fired grilling, the Gaucho allows you to create amazing flavors with a live fire. A best in class product and 2018 Architectural Digest Great Design Award winner, the Gaucho Grill stands out with its impressive 30-inch spoked wheel that regulates cooking temperature by raising or lowering the grill grate over a wood fire.
Whether you think of this as an Argentinian grill or a Santa Maria, cooking over a live wood fire in this manner is a time-honored tradition. The K750GB Built-in Gaucho Grill enhances this tradition with modern conveniences. A powerful gas starter system gets the fire going, and the thoughtfully designed ash collection system makes for easy cleanup. The electric rotisserie mechanism raises and lowers with the grill grate to expand your cooking capabilities.
- Wood-fired grilling with grill grate and motorized rotisserie spit that raise and lower above the fire; motor mounted in cabinet
- 33" x 22" (726 square inches) of primary grilling surface
- Total BTUs: 45,000 using natural gas; 48,000 using propane
- Two powerful gas burners to start the wood fire, 24,000 BTUs each
- Ample, deep firebox with optimal air circulation for efficient cooking fires
- Large, convenient ash collection system for easy cleanup
- Large control wheel for effortless height adjustment
- Chain-driven, height-adjustable rotisserie with 33-inch spit
- Standard heavy-duty stainless-steel rod grill surface
- Heavy-gauge 304 stainless steel construction
- Hand-built in Michigan
- Upgrade to custom laser-cut grilling surfaces with your choice of patterns optimized for cooking meat, fish and vegetables. You can personalize your grill even further by adding your initials, logo or other artwork.
- Argentinian-style V-grates
- Sunbrella grill cover
- Natural gas or bulk liquid propane
- Marine-grade stainless steel available as an option for clients who prefer additional corrosion resistance. Increases standard lead times by 2 weeks.
- For outdoor use only
- Do not install below overhead combustible surfaces
- See owner's manual for additional clearances required and other installation information
- Not for use on recreational vehicles or boats
Watch Now Rotisserie Pork on the Gaucho Grill
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.