Model Dimensions (W"x D" x H")
- 27.5" (699mm) W x 30" (762mm) D x 42.5" (1080mm) H
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Equipped with sanitary food grade quality cutting board, full set of divider bars and pans
- CFC-free polyurethane insulation
- Self-closing, field reversible door with recessed handle
- Adjustable, heavy duty epoxy coated shelves, one per section/door hold full size sheet pans
- Four 6" diameter swivel casters with front brakes
- Easily serviced back mounted compressor
- Equipped with integrated condensate evaporator therefore no drain line connection is needed
- Holding temperature 33°F to 41°F (1 C to 5 C)
- Self-closing door stays open past 90 degrees
- Automatic defrost system
- Available in 115V/60Hz, 230V/50Hz, 230V/60Hz
- Storage capacity of 7 Cubic Ft. (198 L)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.