You don't need a giant kegerator to enjoy brewery-fresh flavor at home with Perlick. The 15" Signature Series Beer Dispenser combines luxury and functionality in a space-friendly footprint, allowing you to pour your favorite brew anywhere in the home even if space is limited.
- Available with solid stainless steel door or solid wood overlay door
- Refrigeration system keeps beer at precise serving temperature
- Features Perlick's patentedstainless steel flow control beer faucet that allows you to adjust the rate of flow to accommodate all styles of craft beer
- Dispensing towers are air-cooled to keep beer lines cold and beer perfectly chilled all the way through the faucet
- Stores (1) 1/6 pony keg
- Complete, self-contained beer system
- Portable drainer; no plumbing required
- Low profile couple for "D" system keg valves included
- Beer Dispenser temperature 33°- 42°F
- UL-rated outdoor models available
- Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior and exterior
- Industry Exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- State-of-the-art digital control module
- Low-E, UV-coated glass provides industry leading insulation and protection
- Optional door locks (factory installed)
- Three-Year Warranty plus additional three years on sealed system
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.