Black Mirrored Finish with Frameless Design
Also available in black with stainless steel frame.
Auto Shut-Off Timer
Auto Shut-Off Timer available for all elements enables user to set desired cooking times. Separate kitchen timer also available.
Our Induction PowerBoost® feature heats cookware faster than any other type of cooking technology.
- Black Mirrored Finish with Frameless Design
- Auto Shut-Off Timer
- Speed Heating - Induction cooktops heat 50% faster than traditional gas cooktops
- Large and powerful 11" element with 3600W
- Our Induction PowerBoost feature heats cookware faster than any other type of cooking technology.
- Auto Shut Off Timer available for all elements enables user to set desired cooking times. Separate kitchen timer also available.
- Keep Warm function allows meals to remain ready to serve
- Pan Recognition - Element will not turn on if other small objects are placed on the cooking zone
- Anti-Overflow System - exclusive feature prevents spills by automatically shutting off and sounding alarm when liquids are detected on surface
- 2-step digital control panel indicates when elements are hot or very hot
- Child safety Lock
- Touch control panel with blue light illumination offers 17 power settings
- Angular, modern design coordinates with the suite of Thermador Masterpiece Collection appliances
- Trapezoid design control panel
|Minimum distance from counter front (in)
|Minimum distance from rear wall (in)
|Net weight (lbs)
|Gross weight (lbs)
||SENSORPOT6, SENSORPOT7, SENSORPOTH
|Location of 1st heating element
|Dimension of 1st heating element (in)
|Location of 2nd heating element
|Location of 3rd heating element
|Dimension of 3rd heating element (in)
|Location of 4th heating element
|Location of 5th heating element
|Dimension of 5th heating element (in)
|Location of 6th heating element
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.