- Time Remaining PowerBeam® shines the actual remaining time of the cycle on the floor
- Dosage Assist optimizes break down of detergent tablets
- Chef's Tool Drawer® delivers added loading capacity for a range of small and large utensils
- Crystal Protection System ensures perfect results for fine crystal
- PowerBoost® option increases temperature and pressure in the lower rack for the ultimate in heavy-duty cleaning
- Sens-A-Wash® ensures superior washing and drying guaranteed
- Extra Dry option ensures perfectly dry dishes
- Hand Wash allows you to delicately wash fine items and wine glasses
- Accommodates 16 plate settings for your dinner parties
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified - uses only 269kWh/Yr
- Extra-Tall-Item Sprinkler allows large items (22" high) to be washed
- Accepts custom panel with flush installation to match kitchen cabinetry
- Stainless Steel Control Panel
- Sleek Black-shimmer racks with 3-Step adjustment for added flexibility
- Blue LED Display
- 18/10 high-grade stainless steel interior offers long-lasting reliability, never rusts and resists nicks and chips
- Time remaining PowerBeam® shines the actual remaining time
- of the cycle on the floor
- Chef's Tool Drawer (3rd Rack) is designed to make loading and
- unloading tools and hard to place items extraordinarily easier
- Flexible folding tines fold down to accommodate larger pots,
- pans, and dishes and add flexibility to hold items twice as wide
- as previous models and significantly wider than competitor
- Impressively Quiet® - 44 dBA for peaceful kitchen experience
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.