- Revolutionary lower rack designed specifically to accommodate all of your glassware. Providing peace of mind with our no-slip, soft rubber racks, and a tine-less configuration, you can wash even the most delicate items
- Mixed Use Top Rack - Wash all of your other dishware while providing an all new cutlery caddy to clean your entertaining
- Largest Glassware Capacity- wash up to twenty six 12 oz wine glasses - or even more smaller ones - at once, while customaizable enough to handle all types of glassware
- Push to Open dishwasher opens with either a push or pull, so loading is easier, even when your hands are full
- Time Remaining PowerBeam® shines the actual remaining time of the cycle on the floor
- Sapphire Glow internal light illuminates glassware
- Dosage Assist optimizes break down of detergent tablets
- Crystal Protection System ensures perfect results for fine crystal
- PowerBoost® option increases temperature and pressure in the lower rack for the ultimate in heavy-duty cleaning
- Sens-A-Wash® ensures superior washing and drying guaranteed
- Extra Dry option ensures perfectly dry dishes
- Hand Wash allows you to delicately wash fine items and wine glasses
- Accommodates 8 plate settings in the top rack for all your entertaining needs
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified - uses only 269kWh/Yr
- Extra-Tall-Item Sprinkler allows large items (22" high) to be washed
- Accepts custom panel with flush installation to match kitchen cabinetry
- Stainless Steel Control Panel
- Sleek Black-shimmer racks with 3-Step adjustment for added flexibility
- Blue LED Display
- 18/10 high-grade stainless steel interior offers long-lasting reliability, never rusts and resists nicks and chips
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.