Enjoy crystal clear restaurant ice at home, outdoors! Our 15" Outdoor Clear Ice Machine provides unsurpassed performance, delivering up to 60 lbs. of ice per day and a storage capacity of 30 lbs. of ice. This model features U-Line's U-Choose ice fullness adjustability. The cabinet, toe-kick, and full-wrap door are finished in stainless steel. U-Line's Outdoor Collection makes the perfect outdoor kitchen or bar companion.
- Industry Exclusive: U-Choose feature offers five levels of ice fullness
- Makes clear cubes approx. 7/8" W x 7/8" H x 7/8" L
- Produces up to 60 lb (27 Kg) of ice per day
- Stores 30 lb (13 Kg) of ice
- Silent setting temporarily suspends ice making for 3 hours
- Indicator alert notifies user when cleaning is needed
- Easiest clear ice machine cleaning process in the industry
- White interior
- Stainless steel cabinet, grille, and full-wrap door
- Digital touch pad control
- Bright white LED lighting
- Stainless steel handle (7/8" diameter)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Built-in or freestanding
- Four adjustable leveling legs
- Factory installed drain pump model required if a gravity drain is not accessible
|Amps: Running (115 v)
||4.0 A/5.5 A HVST
||30 lb (13 Kg)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||22 1/4 (562mm)
|Dimensions: Product Height
||34 1/8" (867mm)
|Dimensions: Product Width
||14 15/16" (379mm)
||60 lb (27 Kg)
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
||28.5" (724 mm)
||36" (914 mm)
||101 lb (46 Kg)
||17.13" (435 mm)
Energy Star Rated:
60 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.