It's easy to be the life of the party with our Full Size Wine & Beverage Cooler. It's perfect whether you're hosting a cocktail party or an after school study session. Plus, features like a stainless steel, Full-Extension Rollout Bin for easy access to chilled beverages and wine, Full-Extension Wood Racks for storage, and Active Cooling Technology mean this cooler is ready to help with the hosting duties, no matter who's on the guest list.
- SS + Glass
- Field-Reversible Door
- 112 12oz bottles, 49 12oz cans, 59 bottles (750 ml)
- Built-In, Freestanding
- 15.3 cu/ft
- 44 dBA
- Capacity: 112 12oz bottles, 49 12oz cans, 59 bottles (750 ml)
- Full-Extension, Black Wood Racks with Stainless Steel Trim (5)
- Full-Extension, Stainless Steel Rollout Bin (1)
- Slide-Out Gray Glass Shelves (2)
- Extension, Black Wood Rack with Stainless Steel Trim (1)
- 3-Color LED Lighting in Cloud White, Deep Blue and Amber
- Electronic Capacitive Touch Controls
- Zero-Clearance Door Hinge
- 304-Grade Stainless Steel
- Dual-Pane, Low-e Argon-Filled Glass
- Temperature Range: 38° - 65° F (each zone)
- Active Cooling Technology
- Vibration Dampening System
- Carbon Filter Air Filtration
- Door Open Alarm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.